Blarb Fish Blarb Fish

Blarb.

Moolt - Angry Poodle Moolt - Angry Poodle

Great, as always! I also appreciated its brevity in comparison to some of the other shorts.

Birds of the Night Birds of the Night

Very good

I love how you used a mostly limited assortment of colors to create a very exciting world, and the animation was flawless. My only concern is that it needs some sort of music or a bit more sound design. There's a lot of empty aural space.
Still, I found it charming, and I intend to link my friends to it. Good work!

Super Smash Super Smash

Great Stuff

For those who keep saying they want to download the music, just search for bowser remix in the audio portal, silly people. You can find it here. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/227797

As for the actual video, I think you did a great job of making the Mario bros actually appear to be "super" which was cool. It was a fresh take on both characters. The animation WAS a tad jerky and hard to follow at some points though (notably, when Luigi starts smoking; I had no idea what was going on). Beyond that, you did a very very good job presenting an engaging short.

Hammer 'n' Sickle Hammer 'n' Sickle

I concur

With the review before me.

Bridging the Gap 1 Bridging the Gap 1

Yay

Reminds me of Monty Python styled humor. It was definitely good, but probably could have gone a bit further. Still, I guess you're expecting that some time, with it being a pt 1 lol. It was fun though :)

Daydreams. Daydreams.

Meh

The first one was way better. I really was expecting a bigger "Golden Eagle" cameo the whole time, and nothing that great happened. Still, the general idea is great. Hopefully you continue with better results.

8-BIT Waterslide 8-BIT Waterslide

Seen this sort of thing before, but

It never ceases to amuse me. Keep it up, 'cause it shows a lot of talent and skill. I'm kind of in envy :)

Angry Dog - Lizard Tyrant Angry Dog - Lizard Tyrant

WTF?

Recycling alot of jokes and not having many at all. That was a terrible anticlimax. Or, was it a superb anticlimax? Either way, the series' conclusion (as the main site would lead one to believe) feels pretty flat, dull, and rushed to me. It was going great, and fell flat on its face here. I sincerely hope you do another just to get it right.

John McCain John McCain

Salad McCain

Reminded me a lot of Salad Fingers at first, then did get a bit Charlie the Unicorn-esque, but achieving either comparisson is praise in my book. You did a very good job and.....I did catch myself wanting to hum the song a few times. Weird, trippy, a bit stupid (in a good way ;D), definitely not what I was expecting lol. Good work!